Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A New Beginning...





After a long hiatus, i am back on my blog...a lot has happened. Starting with the single biggest event in my life so far.. i got married.


Its a life changing event, if there was ever one. I dont think i have managed to understand the responsibility and the change that it has/will bring to my life.


In a matter of months, my life has changed from a independent bachelor to a family man. Not that i think i miss it. I think i have taken it like fish to water. Many a times i have heard my friends, relatives etc warning ( read cribbing) me that life changes after marriage and that i should enjoy my life to the fullest before the D day, but i dont think i am missing anything.


One thing i was definitely not used to, was being taken care of so much. For a guy who's been out of home for last 12 years, marriage has bought with it stability, care and some much needed love.


I could now go on and start about how wonderful my spouse is.. and how she's the best wife ever. But i will hold my thoughts. She knows what she means to me and she's made my life beautiful. Thanks a lot D, for everything you do for me .. everyday.


Its a new beginning, and a beautiful one at that.


Now Playing in my head: Tumko dekha to yeh khayal aaya... zindagi dhoop tum ghana saaya...


Loving life.. in the city of dreams..

2 comments:

Shivz said...

She is one lucky gal....touchwoood....cheers to the beautiful couple!!!

Gunj said...

Awwww....touchwood!