Monday, June 1, 2009

One weird week!


lots of stuff happened during the week gone by.. here's my take on it...
____
Seems good ol' Archie (of Riverdale High Fame) is finally getting married to Veronica Lodge... just goes to show that comic life ALSO imitates real life! Feel for Betty Cooper though!
Come to think of it.. which is your favourite Archies Charactor?? do post n lemme know ;)
_____
The Jay Leno Show finally ended last week.. i have had some good laughs watching this show.. and the comic timing of this guy is impeccable... not to mention having the President as a guest.. thats some star power there!
______
and finally.... school kids in bhopal found a frog in their mid day khichdi... this is it.. its my official excuse to stay away from it for eternity!

5 comments:

Shy said...

Jughead =D

Yeah, Jay Leno was the best...great for night laughs when there's nothing else to do..wickedly funny =)

Supaar said...

Hey! Just stumbled across your blog!

1) Archie doesn't deserve Betty, she is too good for him. He needs a woman who treats him like dirt, aka, Veronica.

2) Hotdog (Jughead's dog!) is my favorite character. He stands for everything I believe in! Gluttony and laziness!

3) I saw Leno's last episode last night. He is truly the best entertainer. I hope Conan can fill his 'big shoes'! ;)

Nice blog :) I will keep visiting!

Rahul... in City of Dreamz said...

@Shy: Jughead is my fav. too.. we share the romance for food ;)

@Iggy: Welcome to my blog :)

I sometimes wonder.. what with Archie.. why is it that most of us (guys) fall for women who treat us like dirt? hmmm.. point to ponder!

I missed watching then last episode of leno! :(

umangexuberance said...

my fav character is definitely jughead
he is the coolest dude to ever enter a comic

as for frog in the khichdi
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Rahul... in City of Dreamz said...

@umang: I wanna know what will happen to you when you have khichdi the next time! ;)