Friday, May 25, 2007

Life ... In a Metro

Can get more filmy a title than that right...???

Yes... it takes me approximately 6 months to feed in a new post in my blog.... and this is what has inspired me ... this awesome awesome movie....

Its time to take stock... of my life... where i stand after 25.something years....

I am in this mad mad city called bombay... where everyone is running... where ??? i doubt if they themselves know... nothing is constant here... except the running of course...

i liked this qoute from metro " morning walk nahi hai.... to bhaagna to padega hi..."

totally exemplifies life in bombay...

but i after one year in this mess... i am starting to love it.... why??? firstly... bcoz i have no other choice... secondly... this is the land of opportunities unbound... yeh shehar mujhe khane ko pizza aur peene ko beer deta hai....

i am working... in a bank.... where i dont remember the last time i did anything creative or knew... everything is a template .... just like old school times.... fill in the blanks....

i have a great set of friends... they are my support system.. ( some more than the others)...

but i am not the best person in this world... and like all of us.. i too have my shortcomings... but i am what i am.. i know this is cliched...

I feel i havent done enough for my family... the expectations are hugh... and its burdening... and besides... there are the hugh footsteps of my bro to be filled....

I feel i am lonely... and the fact that i am stupidly emotional really does not help... one of my dearest friends says that the one stop solution for all my woes is matrimony... :) ... well... thats one thing to look forward to...

life in this metro is monotonous.... same train...7.47.... same ppl in the train ( a grouchy old uncle who is kind enough to save the seat next to him)... same work... office.. again train...

mom and dad are going to usa for four months.... for the first time i will be alone... psycologically this matters.... i still need that comforting hand....

berang si hai badi zindagi kuch rang to bharo,
main apni tanhayi ke vaaste,
ab kuch to karun...
jab mile thodi fursat... khud se kar loon mohabbat....

Yeah... life is like that.... but if i were to say the only positive thing in this otherwise negative post.... It possibly cant get worse than this right???

No comments: