Saturday, December 16, 2006

The story of BB and CB...

Its time now to narrate a little story...

there are three charactors... BB ( short for bade Bhaiyya)... and CB ( Short for Chotte Bhaiya)...

and then... the third character... is me....

and BB and CB happen to be my bosses.... yes... you guessed it rite... this blog is going to be all about me cribbing about my bosses...

what to say about CB... ravana had seven faces.... this one has two... one in front of me... always encouragaing.. and spitting venom abt BB... and the other face is what he puts on in fron tof BB.... that of a buttering and coaxing a**....

BB ... well... i see him and i imagine a WWE wrestler.... he is a workaholic... to an extent that i think he thinks about work even while doing unmentionable things in indesirable places....

he is procative... to an extent that i am expected to know everything.... and it means EVERYTHING....

but then... to me .... he is a challenge... which i have to confront everyday in office.... and i WILL fight...

but that will happen after 11 days... i am going home :)... yaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooo.....

cold climates and chai-pakodas and foggy mornings await me.... mbd... here i come!

No comments: